Authors are invited to submit original contributions to DEBS 2012. We encourage theoretical, methodological, empirical, and applications papers.
Submissions to all tracks of DEBS 2011 are made through the DEBS 2012 submission site:
Submissions will be accepted in the following tracks:
Demos & Posters;
All submissions must be original and unpublished. Submissions must be in the ACM format for conference proceedings. The conference adopts a double blind review process, where neither authors nor reviewers know each others' identities.
Industry submissions will be evaluated by an Industrial Programme Committee.
Accepted papers will be published by ACM and disseminated through the ACM Digital Library.
Submitted papers are required to adhere to the ACM SIGS formatting standards.
Only PDF documents will be accepted.
Authors are encouraged to make use of the ACM SIGS Proceedings templates available at http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.
Number of Pages
Papers must not exceed the given number of pages for the respective submission category:
- 12 pages for Scientifc Track papers
- 10 pages for Industry Track papers
- 4 pages for the optional Industry Experience Reports
- 12 pages for Tutorial papers
- 2 pages for demos and posters
- 3-6 pages for Grand Challenge submissions
- 3-6 pages for Doctoral and PhD Workshop papers (1 page for beginning PhD students)